Types of personal information
“Personal information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. Examples of personal information NTH Apartments may collect include:
- Payment information (credit card and other payment card information)
- Personal contact information (name, gender, mailing address, email address, phone number)
- Business information (office location, business contact information, department, job title/description)
- Usage details (log-on activity, search terms, views, clicks, downloads)
- Technical details (IP address, geolocation information, cookies, authentication information)
- Any other information you may upload
Collection of personal information
NTH Apartments may collect personal information when you provide it directly to us (signing agreements or contract), or automatically through tracking technologies (cookies).
Before your stay, you sign the “NTH APARTMENTS – RENTAL SEARCH APPLICATION” form.
When checking in, you sign the “Accommodation Registration Form” and “NTH Apartments Booking Contract” forms. Also, your ID card and credit card will be checked upon arrival.
Use of personal information
We may use your personal information for:
- Communicating with you
- Providing you services
- Carrying out our legal and contractual obligations and enforcing our rights, including billing and payment processing
Retention of personal information
NTH Apartments generally retains records only as long as necessary and as required for our business operations.
The only personal information that is stored is personal contact information (name, phone number and email address). These records will securely be stored on an external disk without internet connection.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy or personal information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Weena-Zuid 130, 3012 NC Rotterdam, The Netherlands